Place: Not disclosed.
Company’s profile: Client is the solar PV manufacturing firm, with one of the India’s largest business houses with businesses spanning across Resources, logistics, energy, agriculture and ancillary industries.
- Increased production difficulties in the hot summer months due to VAM failure, with lower supply of energy during plant shutdown.
- Chilled water performs the important role of cooling in solar manufacturing process and the situation was critical with increased financial losses.
- Experts at Vardayani Power suggested and planned a complete cooling package to satisfy their requirement for 4500 TR cooling capacity along with all peripheral accessories, Electrical distribution system with step down transformer – 11 MVA 11KV/415V and chilled water piping of 1000mm diameter and 2.5 km long with valves and fittings. The complete installation was performed within the set time limit of 28 days.
- Customer achieved ideal temperature control system of HSD and MS at filling area.
- Understanding / studying of the situation with complete efficiency.
- Availability of equipment
- Cost effective solutions
- Fast delivery
- Reliable service support.